RFP - GC/CM Services for the Innovation Lab Building at Whitworth University
Bid Date7/7/21 3:00 am
Company & Contacts
Fred Johnston - firstname.lastname@example.org (509) 777-4423
Project Estimate: $6,500,000.00
Bidders may download electronic files at no cost. Printed documents are available, at Bidders expense, by choosing the “Order” option.
• Create a facility that provides expanded instructional space for a growing undergraduate physics and engineering program, along with spaces that foster interdisciplinary project creation for all campus stakeholders.
• Design and construct a building within the Owner’s project budget.
• Design and construct a building that is cost effective to operate and maintain.
• Integrate with the “science campus” of the surrounding university buildings (Robinson Science Hall, Eric Johnston Science Hall, Dornsife Health Sciences) as well as complement the unique aesthetic of Whitworth’s campus.
• Establish a collaborative relationship between the Owner, design team, and the GC/CM to deliver a quality design and construction on time and within the Owner’s budget.